Cedar Creek Winery is a picturesque vineyard featuring a wine shop, tours & tastings, plus a seasonal restaurant & events. Located just 20 minutes from downtown Kelowna, it is an ideal destination for locals and those touring the wine country.
The Administration Building is a fully-custom, high-end, multi-level project.
- The Lutron lighting control system consists of an in-depth, multi-panel installation.
- Phase Dimming and 0-10v dimming control were utilized, along with occupancy/daylight sensors, and push-button control pads.
- The all-LED lighting schedule consists of track-lights, pot-lights, mirror strip-lights, custom inlaid cabinet strip-lights, and fully custom low voltage wine shelf light integration.
- The mechanical schedule consists of installing disconnects and running conduit and power for radiant-heat boilers and pumps, exhaust fans, condenser and evaporator units, fan coils, and domestic hot water tanks.
- The fountain required us to install power, low voltage, and conduit pathways for the Pentair Control System.
- Installed switches and plugs. Installed floor boxes for data and power in polished concrete and custom hardwood floor finishes.
- Installed UPS system with battery bank for the emergency panel: powering Security, Fire alarm, and Data server
- Installed power, disconnects, data, and Fire Alarm control relays for Elevator
- The fire alarm system is a multi-building Simplex system
- Data is a multi-building, fibre optic install for Security, DDC building controls, A/V for speakers and tv’s, and Lutron system integration.
The all-LED landscape lighting is an extensive and automated, Lutron controlled system consisting of several hundred high-end, low voltage light fixtures. Some are installed in the dirt, others in trees, and even some in the vast paver decks.
- We installed custom (heated + exhausted/cooled) site kiosks for the Lutron system
- Full Lutron site integration
- Several hundred LED landscape light fixtures
- Data/Fibre optic backbone for security cameras and Lutron
- Installed an EV charging station
A 360deg view building, with extremely bold Lutron-controlled lighting. Long pendants light the main room, while strip lighting in hidden coves accents the sides. The standout, centrepiece feature is still the massive, circular, wooden bar-top – with its built-in LED strip-lighting that accents the entirety of the millwork.
- All LED light fixtures
- Lutron Panel Integration – same as Admin
- Custom millwork LED strips
- Mechanical – same as Admin
- Power/plugs/switches – same as Admin
- Fire Alarm – same as Admin
- Data/AV – same as Admin